one of my secrets is that i love jazz. its a beautiful genre. especially when there’s an emotion attached to it. i have a few dear memories that jazz will help me never forget.
a beautiful first date of amazement and wonder. it was romantic at the time but things fizzled after that night. when i realized that i couldn’t give her that part of me. the part that keeps me sane. the core of my love for music. not the heavy drums and rhythm of rap, the guitar riffs in rock and roll, or the beautiful woman on the r&b song. but instead the feeling of soul music, the millions of feelings and emotions with each note in a jazz song or the beauty in a movie scene when just the right song plays to convey the characters dialogue without him having to speak.
we went to a jazz after hours spot and it was amazing. the live band playing great music, her beautiful dress, and the great food. we talked about our experience with the trumpet and how we became to love it. i dont play anymore due to the mediocrity of my talents but i will always love the instrument and what i went through with it. she told about her love affair with the genre and her skill with the craft. she got up and joined the band and i was amazed by how great she was . it was then that i realized that she was what i had wanted.
i wanted someone who understood my love for something so beautiful and how it translates into my weird and geeky demeanor. that night she played the trumpet as if miles davis was her student and she was hardly using any effort the notes to sound so elegant.
once in a while i will just post whats on my mind on here mostly because those that might see it might not care and those that do will probably understand.
yesterday was just like any other day. fuck that naked baby with arrows, fuck the overpriced shit your supposed to buy and all the people running to another person because their afraid of being alone or being made fun of. grow up
i don’t really hate this day, in fact im quite the opposite. im a hopeless romantic just looking for his great notebook story to play out. i’ve never been given a random vday gift and thats ok. in this world, you will kill yourself trying to wait for life to make certain things happen the way you want them. there is no perfect situation. you make the best of the situation. you might end up lucky but its never really lasts that long but it is worth it at times.
that moment when love is new and still fills up your chest like a brand new breathe of air. or when your counting down any measure of time till you cross paths again. it is great and beautiful and thats also what life is about. brand new things and experiences that you go through. good or bad they make you who you are and help to guide you to your better half.
Valentine's Day questions BE NOSY PLEASE
- 1: Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2: Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3: Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4: Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5: How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6: Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7: Have you ever cheated?
- 8: Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 9: What's the most important part of a relationship?
- 10: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 11: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
- 12: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- 13: What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship?
- 14: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- 15: Do you believe in the phrase "age is just a number"?
- 16: Do you believe in "love at first sight"?
- 17: Do you believe it's possible to fall in love on the internet?
- 18: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- 19: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
- 20: Are you currently in a relationship?
- 21: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- 22: Do you think people should date their friends?
- 23: How many relationships have you had?
- 24: Do you think love can last forever?
- 25: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- 26: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
- 27: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- 28: Do you think long distance relationships can work?
- 29: What do you notice first about another person?
- 30: Are you straight, bi, gay or pansexual?
- 31: Would it bother you if your partner suffered from any mental illness?
- 32: Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
- 33: Do you want to get married one day?
- 34: What do you think about getting your partner's name tattooed?
- 35: Could you be in a relationship without sex?
- 36: Are you still a virgin?
- 37: What's more important: Looks or personality?
- 38: Do you enjoy love films?
- 39: Have you ever given anyone/received roses?
- 40: Have you ever had a valentine?
- 41: What's your imagination of a "perfect date"?
- 42: Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"?
- 43: What's more important: Your partner or your friends?
- 44: Would you consider yourself "romantic"?
- 45: Could you imagine to date one of your current friends?
- 46: Have you ever been "friendzoned"?
- 47: Which "famous couple" is your favorite?
- 48: What's your favorite love song?
- 49: Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- 50: If you're single, why do you think you are?
- 51: Would you rather date someone who's rich but a douchebag or someone who's poor but a nice guy?
- 52: Are you good at giving other people advices regarding dating/ relationships?
- 53: Are you jealous of couples when you're single?
- 54: How important is it to make a relationship official (p.e. on facebook)?
- 55: Would you consider yourself "clingy", "overly attached" or "jealous"?
- 56: Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship?
- 57: Do you think it's silly to consider suicide because of a broken heart?
- 58: Are you the "dominant" or the "submissive" part in a relationship?
- 59: Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary?
- 60: What's your opinion on open relationships?
- 61: Who's more important: Your partner or your family?
- 62: How do you define "cheating"?
- 63: Is watching porn while being in a relationship inappropriate?
- 64: Do you think Valentine's Day is overrated?
- 65: Would you consider yourself a "cuddler"?